Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Mechanical by Bruno Flexer
Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Thursday, March 28, 2013

My new story - Automatic Rebellion has went up on Amazon's Kindle!

by Bruno Flexer, Author of:
Dragon Over Washigton for Kindle,  Dragon Over Washington Paperback
The Fire At The Gates

Automatic Rebellion
UK Amazon: Bruno Flexer's Works

Okay, my new science fiction novelette is finally out.
You can check it out here:
US Amazon: Automatic Rebellion
UK Amazon: Automatic Rebellion



It's mostly about artificial inteligences, robots, robotic warfare and some other things, dealing with warfare in space conducted by computers, sort off.

Actually, some of the ideas I presented in several of my previous posts, Blue Brain Artificial Intelligence, Blue Brain Hostile Artificial Intelligence, and Will We Have to Fight an Artificial Intelligence, have been instrumental in the story. Of course, all of these coming from a direction which I hope will be unexpected to the readers.

Everything is also laced with what I hope is the right amount of action and combat, because that's what I like and that's what I think should carry over my points. Naturally, artificial intelligences and robots do not fight the way we do. This should also come out in the story.

Well, have fun reading, please put reivews of the story up, and I will certainly put up a post about a new story about artificial intelligences and robots, again from a very different point of view.

E Book Reviews Kindle


No comments:

Post a Comment